right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Wedding shoes.

thumper1thumper1 78283 replies3528 threads Senior Member
Ok...I couldn’t find a dedicated thread to wedding shoes.

My dress is lavender, full length with some silver bling it.

I have a couple of pairs of scrappy silver shoes to wear for walking down the aisle and pictures, but TBH, I don’t love them, and they aren’t that comfortable. I DO have a cute pair of Silver ballet flats to wear for the dancing...shoes I love and are comfy.

But...I would love some shoe suggestions. Heel can’t be higher than 2 inch...and comfort first. I’m really not much inclined to spend a fortune on these shoes.

Suggestions??
131 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Wedding shoes.

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity