right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Best beach with the bluest warm water and not ridiculously crowded?

123457»

Replies to: Best beach with the bluest warm water and not ridiculously crowded?

• squ1rrelsqu1rrel 365 replies25 threadsRegistered User Member
    edited July 6
    Bora bora is amazing.

Edit: SMH I just looked at past posts on this thread and Bora Bora has been mentioned multiple times.

sighs
    edited July 6
    · Reply · Share
    Ok imma expose a secret. I've never been here but I think I know the world better than anyone else on CC, and a hidden gem is Colombia's Providencia Island. I guarantee no one in this thread has been here, but it's truly a jewel. Few visitors come here, and it isn't expensive to go to.

https://expertworldtravel.com/providencia-island-colombia-guide/
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 907 replies12 threadsRegistered User Member
    Novosibirsk Maldives ;)
    · Reply · Share
    @RichInPitt I don't get it...Maldives is a country in the Indian Ocean but Novosibirsk happens to be the largest city in Siberia. How did those two go together...
    · Reply · Share
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner 38898 replies468 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    It made every major news outlet today!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48935401

As my father used to say, even an outhouse can look like a charming cottage in a properly taken photo. Instagram has perfected this concept. 😂
    · Reply · Share
  • dietz199dietz199 3605 replies73 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Hands down...French Polynesia Moorea or Bora Bora. Uncrowded beaches with water so clear and warm someone like myself who is always cold, can stay comfortably for long periods of time. It has a laid back, somewhat undeveloped feel while still being cleaner and safer the Mexico an nobody is trying to sell you tuff at every turn.
    Costco now offers packaged deals...so ...go before the masses follow.
    · Reply · Share
  • PostmodernPostmodern 1160 replies91 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I have been fortunate to visit both Moorea and Bora Bora, and they were incredible. Nothing like those lagoons. Was 22 years ago this week though! Need to go back and see what has changed.
    · Reply · Share