right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Need Help with MOG Dress (September)

14567810»

Replies to: Need Help with MOG Dress (September)

• zipyourlipszipyourlips 1407 replies27 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I won't be the MOG anytime soon but I do enjoy this thread. Bookworm, after your Bloomies purchases are complete, please let us know what you found! I am intrigued.
    · Reply · Share
  • daylily1daylily1 35 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @bookworm
    Dying to know what the cute and appropriate item is!
    · Reply · Share
  • zipyourlipszipyourlips 1407 replies27 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    What a hilarious and memorable gift-bag item. I can imagine people using these for many years and remembering the wedding festivities. Great find!
    · Reply · Share
  • 1214mom1214mom 4553 replies180 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    @thumper1, same thing happened to me at Nordstrom Rack, but mine was literally a penny. I was returning a dress, because I didn’t have a place to wear it, when she told me it was a penny. I said I’d take it for a penny. I wound up buying some really pretty shoes $$$ to wear it to a wedding last year. And I haven’t worn the shoes or the dress since, so I’m really glad that overall I didn’t spend that much money.
    · Reply · Share
  • kelsmomkelsmom 15591 replies99 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    My D bought a beautiful camel hair coat at Nordstrom Rack for what she thought was an excellent price ... and it was a penny when they rang it up. What a wonderful surprise when that happens!
    · Reply · Share
  • bookwormbookworm 8913 replies72 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    The MOB is wearing black pants and a beige top, though that may change. I’m trying so hard to find a cocktail dress. My g/f, who is at home following surgery, even ordered dress for me.

I offered to pay for a gift for everyone, and the kids accepted. I sent them one sample idea, and they chose the color and reviewed the text. They said don’t need any more suggestions.

Honestly, I think I’m spending more time with details than anyone else is. I definitely need a few daughters.
    · Reply · Share