right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Walmart sued over displaying homeopathic treatments ..

13»

Replies to: Walmart sued over displaying homeopathic treatments ..

• dragonmomdragonmom 6117 replies155 threads Senior Member
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35133922-educated

Tara Westover’s memoir talks about helping her mother make homeopathic “medicines”. The parents now run a huge company making and marketing essential oils. It’s frightening how poorly some people understand chemistry.
    · Reply · Share
  • SybyllaSybylla 4938 replies59 threads Senior Member
    edited May 2019
    I think the mormon MLM culture isn't even about the product, it is about the obligations of relationships, so I don't think chemistry is even relevant. If you can MLM religion successfully, you can MLM ANYTHING. I think that is different from buying into snake oils.
    edited May 2019
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity