right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Bart Starr has died

scout59scout59 3723 replies69 threads Senior Member
Just saw that Bart Starr has died at the age of 85. What a humble, classy guy.

My Packer-owner husband is sad today. RIP, Mr. Starr.
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Bart Starr has died

• sabaraysabaray 7291 replies80 threads Senior Member
    Classy gentleman indeed. One of the tweets I saw today re his passing noted that back in the day his family had sent Mr. Starr a Christmas card. He responded with an autographed photo and handwritten note. I wish that still happened today.
    · Reply · Share
  • FallGirlFallGirl 8464 replies28 threads Senior Member
    @scout59 - I am also married to a Packer owner. H is a long time fan of Bart Starr. RIP
    · Reply · Share
  • hrh19hrh19 889 replies1 threads Member
    Bart Starr -- a great football player and an even better person! Wishing his family and friends peace.
    · Reply · Share
  • abasketabasket 21307 replies914 threads Senior Member
    So admired by many, many athletes and warm heartedly admired by those fortunate to wear a Packers uniform.
    · Reply · Share
  • MaterSMaterS 1846 replies51 threads Senior Member
    Bart Starr and Troy Aikman

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Cowboys-Troy-Aikman-reacts-to-news-of-Bart-Starr-passing-132335307/

A really NICE guy. It's terrible he lost a son to drug addiction.

RIP Bart.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity