right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Romani Jr is on the way

Replies to: Romani Jr is on the way

• oldmom4896oldmom4896 3884 replies288 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    No stories, @romanigypsyeyes, I am just so lucky that I could adopt from China when I was ready to be a mom. I am not a believer but I am hope, hope, hoping for good news for you and your Mr.
    · Reply · Share
  • twoinanddonetwoinanddone 22666 replies15 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    On the other hand, there is the new commercial for the echo/dot (or maybe Google?) where kids are just yelling "MOM" over and over - as they are spilling stuff, when they need toilet paper or laundry or food. No crying, just laughing as the mother ignores them.
    · Reply · Share
  • Emsmom1Emsmom1 1003 replies76 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Well, it didn't work out for me but my therapist had fertility issues and did a few cycles of artificial insemination (with the hormone shots). She became pregnant at 39 and went on to have two more children without any fertility help. She had her last child at 43. My OB-GYN had her first child at 40 with IVF and a second at 42. So, it's possible. Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • mom2andmom2and 2818 replies19 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    So very sorry @romanigypsyeyes . Hope next month brings good news.
    · Reply · Share
  • NJresNJres 5999 replies189 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Was looking for something else, found this story, and thought of you. Good luck!

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/04/30/just-knowing-i-wasnt-only-one-knowing-i-wasnt-alone-examining-myths-infertility/

· Reply · Share
  • HannaHanna 14866 replies42 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    One more story similar to others: someone close to me had secondary infertility after the birth of her first child. She did the injectable hormones, yada yada, but it was agonizing and didn't work, and they felt that IVF was a bridge too far. They decided to adopt, which took more than a year. They brought their adopted child home at the age of 6 months. 5 months later, she was spontaneously pregnant and had a healthy baby who is 20 months younger than the adopted child. The two younger children are now in middle school.
    · Reply · Share
  • yucca10yucca10 1241 replies37 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I don't know the details but my good friend struggled with reproductive health issues since teenage years, and after basically giving up on having a child she unexpectedly got pregnant and now has two adult kids. I wish you best of luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • kiddiekiddie 3371 replies215 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    That's wonderful - congrats !
    · Reply · Share
  • CottonTalesCottonTales 1215 replies21 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Yay! Happy dance!
    · Reply · Share
  • HImomHImom 34198 replies391 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Yippee—sending you all the best vibes from here!
    · Reply · Share
  • dentmom4dentmom4 1323 replies4 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Congrats! Hoping these positive signs continue!
    · Reply · Share
  • SyrAlumSyrAlum 552 replies21 threadsRegistered User Member
    Congratulations!!! Sending you positive vibes and best wishes for an uneventful, routine, textbook pregnancy and a healthy baby!
    · Reply · Share
  • rhododendronrhododendron 323 replies17 threadsRegistered User Member
    Congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
  • 4Gulls4Gulls 531 replies0 threadsRegistered User Member
    Absolutely thrilled for you!!!! Wishing you smooth sailing.
    · Reply · Share
  • twoinanddonetwoinanddone 22666 replies15 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Congratulations. Share your news. Be excited.
    · Reply · Share