right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Time for a new home?

Replies to: Time for a new home?

• collage1collage1 1718 replies71 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Oh, I'm so terribly sorry. My deepest condolences. Wishing you peace.
    · Reply · Share
  • mompopmompop 202 replies3 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    I hope you feel the love and sympathy from so many on this forum. Take care of yourself.
    · Reply · Share
  • conmamaconmama 4175 replies308 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Oh, your poor MIL. I hope she does go to grief counseling. I know I’d also have to seek more help.
    · Reply · Share
  • MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 38092 replies2086 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    I am so, so sorry. Yes, I'm glad your MIL is getting help. It's been crucial in my family.
    · Reply · Share
  • ChuckleDoodleChuckleDoodle 713 replies63 threadsRegistered User Member
    Yes, we have finally convinced her that it would help her. She can't seem to get past one of the humps.... Can't make decisions, type thing. The good thing is that she has said she will not do anything major- buying, selling, etc. within this first year.
    · Reply · Share
  • CaMom13CaMom13 1851 replies12 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I am so sad to hear this news @ChuckleDoodle . Please don't worry about setting up the board or doing ANYTHING that isn't part of helping you cope and grieve. My condolences to you, all of his loved ones and your MIL.
    · Reply · Share
  • anxiousmomanxiousmom 5798 replies105 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I am so sorry for your loss. May your memories be a comfort to you.
    · Reply · Share
  • CreeklandCreekland 5754 replies89 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    @ChuckleDoodle Adding my condolences. Death of loved ones is difficult, even when it's a cancer death and you're glad (in a way) that they aren't suffering any longer. Sending hugs and love for the time it takes to get to a new normal.
    · Reply · Share
  • CountingDownCountingDown 13396 replies110 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    @ChuckleDoodle, I'm so sorry. May your memories bring you comfort. Take care of your needs and those of your family.
    · Reply · Share
  • VaBluebirdVaBluebird 3261 replies227 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    As an FYI....any work I was planning on doing is pushed to 31 Aug. Sad news to note...my husband passed away Thursday after a long battle with cancer. I'm going to be spending the next week dealing with grieving in-laws (who just buried my husband's father in January).... We will be doing 2 memorials- one here in town and one in Georgia for hubby's relatives (a butt-ton). Sorry for the delay but I know all of you understand.

I am so sorry for your loss!

· Reply · Share
  • travelnuttravelnut 1960 replies15 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    @ChuckleDoodle - so sorry to hear this. Sending much sympathy to you and your family.
    · Reply · Share
  • silverladysilverlady 765 replies19 threadsRegistered User Member
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers for all of your family.
    · Reply · Share
  • VaBluebirdVaBluebird 3261 replies227 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I only read this site on my laptop. So I just increase the size with the old Ctl and + method.
    · Reply · Share
  • eyemamomeyemamom 5421 replies79 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Oh @ChuckleDoodle I’m so sorry to hear this news. I’m sure there is a lot to process and handle. We will be here when you’re ready. Take all the time you need.
    · Reply · Share
  • ThinkOnThinkOn 531 replies1 threadsRegistered User Member
    edited August 16
    ((Hugs))
    edited August 16
    · Reply · Share
  • ChuckleDoodleChuckleDoodle 713 replies63 threadsRegistered User Member
    thank you, everyone, for the prayers and well wishes. The kids and I are doing ok, trying to find our footing in the 'new normal'.... I'm still here and willing to do the new website. Just need a couple more weeks to finish up the paperwork. Who knew that so much paperwork is generated when one dies. argh. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I expect to start moving forward with ideas again in September (early, not late).
    · Reply · Share
  • thumper1thumper1 74224 replies3247 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Do what’s best for you and your family...that matters most right now!
    · Reply · Share
  • mominvamominva 3029 replies36 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    @ChuckleDoodle, I am so very sorry for your family's great loss. Wishing all of you peace as you forge through your new normal.
    · Reply · Share
  • shuttlebusshuttlebus 476 replies1 threadsRegistered User Member
    @ChuckleDoodle I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
    · Reply · Share