right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Amazon Prime Days July 15 & 16 2019

1235»

Replies to: Amazon Prime Days July 15 & 16 2019

• eyemamomeyemamom 5428 replies79 threads Senior Member
    I just made hummus from the Lebanese cookbook I bought on Prime day.
    I bought a spiralizer attachment to my kitchen aid mixer and that looks delayed for a few weeks.
    · Reply · Share
  • MarilynMarilyn 4359 replies143 threads Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    All three of my Prime Day purchases (including two mundane household items) bought on Monday arrived on Wednesday in one box. They were delivered by Amazon, who uses Enterprise rental vans around here for delivery.
    edited July 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • doschicosdoschicos 26853 replies270 threads Senior Member
    9 items ordered on Tuesday. Arrived in one box on Thursday.
    · Reply · Share
  • mom60mom60 8456 replies516 threads Senior Member
    I ordered only a few items. Most of what I wanted wasn’t on sale.
    My Nordstrom stuff hasn’t even shipped yet and I only ordered underwear.
    · Reply · Share
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner 41472 replies480 threads Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    I could have opted for pickup of my Nordstrom stuff at Belsquare, but that place is such a zoo (not dying, for sure!) that I sheepishly checked "deliver" 📦 box. Now I have to wait 5 days instead of being able to get it last week. No big deal.
    edited July 2019
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity