right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
COMING SOON "Ask The Expert" live event w/ the CC Dean, Sally Rubenstone, on Feb. 22 at 12:00 pm ET. This event is exclusively for registered members. CREATE YOUR CC ACCOUNT NOW to receive event updates!

Picture sending for computer??

thumper1thumper1 76446 replies3379 threads Senior Member
Someone here suggested a gift for a grandparent...something that could be put on their computer and others easily could send them pictures.

I can’t find that information and hope someone can send it to me!

Thanks!
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Picture sending for computer??

• thumper1thumper1 76446 replies3379 threads Senior Member
    https://nanagram.co/?referanana=pBfe4G#pricing

I found the one suggested...but this sends prints every month. This elder does not need more paper in her house in any way including photo albums.

Is there something similar that creates an online photo album? She likes to look at her photos on her computer....which is really all she uses her computer for except email.
    · Reply · Share
  • runnersmomrunnersmom 2275 replies37 threads Senior Member
    I think what was discussed was a picture frame like this: Pix-Star 15 Inch Wi-Fi Cloud Digital Photo Frame FotoConnect XD with Email, Online Providers, iPhone & Android app, DLNA and Motion Sensor (Black). You create an email account for the frame and pictures can be sent by anyone with the address.

Another option is to create a shared album on Google Photo or an iShare photo stream to which new photos can be uploaded by anyone with permission and she can scroll through them at her leisure.
    · Reply · Share
  • garlandgarland 16151 replies202 threads Senior Member
    The second option--Google Photo shared album, is what my D and SIL set up for pictures of GD for family.
    · Reply · Share
  • Midwest67Midwest67 3360 replies13 threads Senior Member
    At work, we set up a shared album on iPhoto so we all have access to the product pics.

Easy!

· Reply · Share