right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Career coaching in Boston

kiddiekiddie 3696 replies225 threads Senior Member
edited February 25 in Parent Cafe
I have been detailing some of my daughter's job search (26 yo) in a couple of places on CC. She is at a point where she is very discouraged, job searching is not good on the self-esteem. Starting to think that maybe she needs a complete career change, a new direction. Not at all happy in her current job and maybe a new one doing the same thing will be more of the same.

Has anybody successfully worked with or had an adult child work with a career coach. Not somebody who helps you get a job (interview, resume, networking skills), but somebody to help you figure out what you want to do. I would think somebody with some real counseling background, but also career counseling skills.

If so, how did you find them. Not sure where to start looking.

Edited title for more accuracy
ED

edited February 25
8 replies
Post edited by Erin's Dad on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Career coaching in Boston