right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Help Make Me Laugh!! Lower My Stress Level by sharing Funny Stories

powercropperpowercropper 1764 replies75 threads Senior Member
Trying to lower my stress level to even out some health conditions, and thought I would ask for funny stories that could make me laugh or at least smile. Funny stories from your childhood, extended family, friends or even enemies; college related adventures, vacations gone horribly wrong, house remodeling mishaps, and everything in between.

I have found and read a number of humorous stories in the CC archives, so looking for new stories to distract me from our current stressful times.

34 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Help Make Me Laugh!! Lower My Stress Level by sharing Funny Stories

• powercropperpowercropper 1764 replies75 threads Senior Member
    This is exactly what I was hoping for! Love to read these stories. Keep them coming!
    · Reply · Share
  • mominvamominva 3145 replies36 threads Senior Member
    My son just texted me the results of my grandpup's DNA and she is 14% of a breed with my family's ethnicity ;-)

I'm not sure if this should go here or the tell me something good thread. I'll do both.
    · Reply · Share
  • wis75wis75 14374 replies65 threads Senior Member
    edited April 2
    When son was four I asked him if he had washed his hands as he came out of the bathroom. His reply- "I didn't touch". How could I argue with that logic? I hadn't thought about advantages of male anatomy.

A classmate told this story at a reunion several years ago. She always was nicely dressed and her hair set et al in medical school. She later worked part time and had kids in HS and younger. One morning she ran out of gas taking her youngest to school on an off day as the teen didn't fill the tank. She hadn't changed out of her pajamas for the trip. She had really loosened her standards. Something we could imagine anyone but X doing.
    edited April 2
    · Reply · Share