right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What Would You Like Right Now?

MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 42325 replies2284 threads Super Moderator
Just throwing this out for fun....

What do you want or need today?

Without consideration for $$, what would improve your day? 🙂
115 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What Would You Like Right Now?

• ChaosParent23ChaosParent23 733 replies43 threads Member
    Honestly... I just want Amazon and FedEx to be able to find my house!! They can find the house across the street just fine, they can find the house 4 doors down just fine. Me, not so much.

· Reply · Share
  • EconPopEconPop 649 replies11 threads Member
    CMB625 wrote: »
    A vacation to the beach.

THIS!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • Midwest67Midwest67 4193 replies15 threads Senior Member
    Ditto to those with a yearning to travel.
    · Reply · Share
  • IgloooIglooo 9247 replies227 threads Senior Member
    I just wish I could tell my builder off. I couldn't, could I? If I want the build to finish. Sorry for the violent remark on a peaceful Sunday morning.
    · Reply · Share
  • deb922deb922 6467 replies204 threads Senior Member
    And not worrying if you are doing too little or too much.
    · Reply · Share
  • sabaraysabaray 7299 replies80 threads Senior Member
    A time machine, for many reasons.

Realistically? A trip to St. Kitts. Or Bermuda. Or Paris. A massage. A facial.
    · Reply · Share