right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 38123 replies2089 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    Ugh, Dad, I know you're still recovering from surgery in April, but please follow through on things you tell me you'll take care of. I can't do much from a cabin in the Maine mountains with limited access to email /phone calls.
    · Reply · Share
  • paul2752paul2752 4777 replies349 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Wow it's been long since I was active here last time. I remember how often I posted here lol.
    On an unrelated note, one really important stuff is done, so I hope the another is resolved soon.
    · Reply · Share
  • 2VU06092VU0609 3525 replies59 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I am guilty of using the exclamation mark and emojis often, probably too often. I also have a predeliction for the "like" and heart on social media. This morning I woke up to news that has pushed me into overdrive on all those little idiosyncrasies. Wishful thinking in all its glory!
    · Reply · Share