right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• busyparentbusyparent 999 replies43 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Time to wake up, I miss you
    · Reply · Share
  • cypresspatcypresspat 303 replies8 threadsRegistered User Member
    Hey, big fancy T20 university. You can’t afford a decent phone process for incoming callers? It took me 30 minutes today to get your phone system to navigate me to Undergraduate Admissions. It dropped me four times. I had to say AD-MISSSHHH-UNS at least five times. This really reflects poorly on you. Kind of makes me mad that you stand in judgment of other’s academic performance when you can’t get this basic thing remotely correct.
    I needed to call and cancel our visit to your campus. I had planned on rescheduling. Not going to reschedule.
    · Reply · Share
  • VaBluebirdVaBluebird 3261 replies227 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Get a grip on yourself. There is not one thing you can do about it. Accept it. Put your time and attention elsewhere, someplace you can do some good! Love, laugh, live. No one gets out alive.
    · Reply · Share
  • threebeansthreebeans 711 replies33 threadsRegistered User Member
    I snapped at you at I'm not sorry. Enjoy your golf (sarcasm to match yours)
    · Reply · Share
  • scmom12scmom12 3103 replies21 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Why are you telling this person on the phone all your life history. She doesn’t care about this. And you are wrong about several statements you made about her boss
    · Reply · Share
  • HoggirlHoggirl 1684 replies196 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    So, the assignment is to discuss potential pricing structures. Everyone likes the “package” model but me. I like the hourly fee model. I have acknowledged that I am in the minority. I have heard you say it’s burdensome to account for one’s time (true fact - it’s not. In the dark ages I worked in a profession where I was required to account for each six minutes of my time. On paper. It’s just. not. that. hard.). Please stop trying to convince me that your model is superior to mine. It’s a matter of personal preference. The question asked which one I would choose and why. Asked and answered. You run your hypothetical business your way, and I’ll run mine my way.
    · Reply · Share
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner 38737 replies467 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Greater Seattle - 1, 2. Silicon Valley - 3, 4.
    · Reply · Share