right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• TatinGTatinG 6430 replies113 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    You are not helping, you are enabling. Enabling drug addiction. You might as well buy the drugs directly and put the needles in their arms.
    · Reply · Share
  • oregon101oregon101 5504 replies136 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I actually feel sorry for you. You are a lost soul and there is no way to change that unless I step in as I always have in the past.
    · Reply · Share
  • VaBluebirdVaBluebird 3280 replies229 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited July 30
    I start to feel myself get anxious and then I remember.........I don't hang around with people like that. They aren't my tribe.
    edited July 30
    · Reply · Share
  • busyparentbusyparent 1003 replies43 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
    · Reply · Share
  • momofsenior1momofsenior1 7266 replies56 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Why do you always have to be such a difficult *$$? It's already hard enough when there is a crisis without your negative, mean spirited, attitude added to the mix.
    · Reply · Share
  • yucca10yucca10 1258 replies37 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited August 1
    I hate that we're going for a walk on the same neighborhood route every time. I feel like I'm 80 years old. Why can't you make an effort and go hiking with me sometimes? There's nothing physically wrong with you, you're just out of shape.
    edited August 1
    · Reply · Share
  • Mama ParadoxMama Paradox 231 replies2 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Old Time Road by Lil Nas X has been number 1 for a record 17 weeks. Yes !!!!!!!!!!
    · Reply · Share