right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• NorthernMom61NorthernMom61 4179 replies30 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    One more day!
    · Reply · Share
  • scmom12scmom12 3112 replies21 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Please be kind to her.
    · Reply · Share
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner 38901 replies468 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I thank my lucky stars that the stinky weed smoker hanging out at the bus stop decided not to get on the bus!!! 😂
    · Reply · Share
  • 2VU06092VU0609 3535 replies59 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Do you really believe the things you say or do you just like to argue with everyone?
    · Reply · Share
  • MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 38430 replies2104 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    Ha, nice to know the construction industry never changes. "As you know, you are running late with this order so please try to deliver it within four weeks rather than the six you estimated." Uh, what about the part where we sent in questions on April 17 and didn't get answers until July 2??
    · Reply · Share
  • dentmom4dentmom4 1350 replies4 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited August 9
    You want me to call the staff members “the team”, but if I take an anonymous poll, you are the least likely to be considered a team player.
    edited August 9
    · Reply · Share
  • threeofthreethreeofthree 1035 replies40 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited August 10
    Chuck Park, I do admire you very much.
    edited August 10
    · Reply · Share
  • jym626jym626 55537 replies2895 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Rats. Since I am not here as much I completely missed the “shirt” thread. Perhaps, given the date of the offer, I should have assumed it was a birthday present?
    · Reply · Share
  • dragonmomdragonmom 5899 replies154 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Well dang, after the last three times we saw you and you declined beer , I was somehow stupidly hoping you were trying to get pregnant. Turns out it’s just gluten.
    · Reply · Share