right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• 1214mom1214mom 4550 replies180 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I really don’t plan to retire just because people are incompetent and downright mean, but it’s great that I have that choice. Your behavior, as someone who claims to care so much about doing the right thing and “live the values of the organization,” is astounding. So far I’ve pretty much just kept my mouth shut or been pleasant enough, but that won’t last forever.
    · Reply · Share
  • lamomlamom 1344 replies42 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Really? you want money for the monument you bought to recognize your h who finds joy in putting down other’s profession. No
    · Reply · Share
  • jym626jym626 55540 replies2895 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Don’t bang you head on the wall with all that backpedaling you are doing.
    · Reply · Share
  • 3kids2dogs3kids2dogs 137 replies18 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    edited August 18
    You will no longer be an emotional suck on my daughter. She is not equipped to handle your one sided, selfish, angry, depressed, emotionally manipulative "vlog/insta stories" without damaging her own mental health; no 16 year old with empathetic tendencies is.

You will not suck her back into your drama. And if you try, I will get more involved than just working out a plan with my daughter to hide your stories and you will find out what happens when an adult (as you proclaim yourself and your 16 year old boyfriend to be), among other things, shares confidential medical information about other people on the internet without permission.
    edited August 18
    · Reply · Share