right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• atomomatomom 4672 replies41 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Sad, but kinda funny, too, that you think you're "fixing things" by breaking them. Putting a happy face sticker on criticism doesn't create a positive vibe.
    · Reply · Share
  • GoatGirl19GoatGirl19 322 replies5 threadsRegistered User Member
    I'd be able to stand all the gross smells of gross anatomy lab and animal research during the day if I could just come home to a nice clean apartment. But this clogged drain is causing all sorts of smells, no matter how many candles I burn or how thoroughly I clean everything else. I wish someone could just come over and take care of it so I could get back to my normal rhythms. But two plumbers, a bottle of Liquid Plumr, and an hour of plunging later, we're still no closer to a solution.
    · Reply · Share
  • CheeringsectionCheeringsection 2468 replies76 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    No comment upon if LA Times article has or should have merit, but how unlucky for my DS16 and DD20 to be trying to be an engineer and a scientist with this controversy swirling!
    · Reply · Share
  • privatebankerprivatebanker 5277 replies77 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Who knew there was so much action on the Musical Theatre Forum. Intense competition for these students.
    · Reply · Share
  • momocarlymomocarly 893 replies11 threadsRegistered User Member
    D figure out where you want to live already and get a job! The one month has turned into three and I'm tired of it!
    S's professor, don't tell the class on Sunday night when class starts Tuesday that they need an iPad and an iPad pencil. And we should be happy because he didn't have us buy a textbook which would have been about the same cost (NOT). Grrr.
    · Reply · Share