right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 38429 replies2104 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    What's going on? You offered three times to help my parents in Austin and sounded enthusiastic about repairing their deck. So I connected you with Dad and you told him he should just hire a handyman since you're not a good carpenter (not true). ?!?!? Such nonsense, especially since Dad helped your daughter in the past. I hope you're not in a downward spiral again. :(
    · Reply · Share
  • roycroftmomroycroftmom 2944 replies39 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Why do so many posters not understand or support the first amendment? Seriously?
    · Reply · Share
  • mom60mom60 7880 replies505 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I don’t think I like you.
    · Reply · Share
  • SyrAlumSyrAlum 553 replies21 threadsRegistered User Member
    edited August 29
    Your five year old is having issues transitioning to Kindergarten not because he is sensitive or the teacher doesn’t “get” him or the school is “too strict”. Your child is struggling because you didn’t prepare him. Deciding three weeks prior to the start to send him to a school he’s never seen, knows nothing of and where he only knows one other child would be anxiety producing for any kid. Again, he’s five. Not a small adult, a child who is unfamiliar with the adult words and concepts you like to regale him with. Do better.
    edited August 29
    · Reply · Share
  • 1214mom1214mom 4547 replies180 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited August 29
    Wow... I was kind of surprised when I read Bogleheads and the complaining and negative comments (generally about the new format) about CC there.
    edited August 29
    · Reply · Share
  • bookmom7bookmom7 894 replies2 threadsRegistered User Member
    You make me so mad. Sometimes I really can't stand you.
    · Reply · Share
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner 38901 replies468 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    2 down, 58 to go.
    · Reply · Share
  • JoblueJoblue 1298 replies23 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    When you use the word "simplistic" when you mean "simple" it does NOT make you sound smarter.
    · Reply · Share