right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• 1214mom1214mom 4545 replies180 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I was all packed for temps in the 30s to 60s, and then you informed me it’s going to be in the high 70s and 80s... How is it possible I now have more than I had for the lower temps? (Actually, hiking in the heat requires more changes of clothes, and we may not have any access to laundry).
    · Reply · Share
  • FlyMeToTheMoonFlyMeToTheMoon 3008 replies45 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Ahhhh, the fun of “fighting” over vowel sounds. 😆
    · Reply · Share
  • Youdon'tsayYoudon'tsay 19192 replies457 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Who are you and why do you keep tagging me in posts and why do you think I give a single damn what you think? No, I don't to meet with you to talk about your thinking. I love that you are so self-important that you think anyone would take you up on that offer.
    · Reply · Share
  • agreatstoryagreatstory 72 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Prior to encountering CC's wealth of great stories, I didn't know a thing about the pursuit of Musical Theater.
    · Reply · Share
  • privatebankerprivatebanker 5272 replies77 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited September 3
    CC has really changed over the past few months. Instead of the college scandal mega thread, the Harvard lawsuit debates and “schools you unexpectedly didn’t like” threads, we’ve morphed into the great merry, Mary and ferry fairy linguistic debate of 2019. (Although admittedly fun too)

I miss @Data10 and the like....
    edited September 3
    · Reply · Share