right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• scout59scout59 3501 replies67 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Your lack of empathy is disturbing.
    · Reply · Share
  • happymomof1happymomof1 29649 replies174 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Pointed end down folks, so people don't accidentally get stabbed by those pencils in that jar in the filing cabinet drawer. Were you all raised by wolves or what?

Now I'm wondering if I will need a tetanus shot. :(
    · Reply · Share
  • MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 38379 replies2103 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    edited September 19
    Wow, I'm so thankful I went to school when I did. Austin Westlake, my alma mater, has 51 National Merit Semi Finalists this year. That's not a typo. Almost 8% of the class. Only the top 6% are automatically admitted to UT-Austin, so that means almost a quarter of these kids will not be auto-admit. I would certainly not be val if I attended Westlake now, and might not even make auto-admit. Just boggles the mind.
    edited September 19
    · Reply · Share
  • mom60mom60 7874 replies505 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I am over you. Ants!
    · Reply · Share
  • NorthernMom61NorthernMom61 4179 replies30 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    A new administration at work and so many changes in the first week. Will wait and see if these changes are positive or not. Hard to judge right now. Be careful sir, some members of our staff are ruthless!
    · Reply · Share
  • OnwardOnward 2907 replies79 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    If you are going to post items on Facebook Marketplace, please learn how to answer the responses. It is very frustrating thinking that I had claimed something only to find out that you didn't read your messages.
    · Reply · Share
  • Youdon'tsayYoudon'tsay 19192 replies457 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I will disown you if you continue to compare Sam Ehlinger to Tony Romo.
    · Reply · Share
  • deb922deb922 5643 replies189 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I get it, you want a cat.

But I your mil is allergic to cats, your sil is incredibly allergic to cats. Your husband’s entire family is allergic to cats.

Sigh, I don’t know if I should look for a hotel when we visit in a couple of weeks. My D and my sister will never again be able to stay there again. My D can’t even be in a house with a cat for more than an hour.
    · Reply · Share
  • stradmomstradmom 5028 replies50 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    So wonderful to run into a cousin at the highway rest stop, not so wonderful to find out that he was there because his mother is having serious health issues.
    · Reply · Share