Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

What is the correct answer to this job application question???!!!

124»

Replies to: What is the correct answer to this job application question???!!!

• swimcatsmomswimcatsmom Registered User Posts: 15,874 Senior Member
    Bumping this - my daughter has filled this (or similar) out numerous times this summer in her unsuccessful quest for a summer job. Went looking for this old thread to send her the information from it. She did put strongly agree to the question about letting guilty people go!!

She has got every job she ever applied for before now (working at a clinic, in a lab, coordinating 500+ volunteers repairing houses over the summer). Can't get a job waiting tables or working retail this year!!
  • galoisiengaloisien - Posts: 3,741 Senior Member
    Harder tests have come out .... like choosing between priorities of work efficiency, warm customer service, public speaking skills -- i.e. no longer simple SA/SD questions. For sales positions, I assume customer service is always the top priority and they're looking to weed out the factory worker type of "worker personality" or the high school debaters.
124»
This discussion has been closed.