right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Your Good Buy Of The Day

Replies to: Your Good Buy Of The Day

• psychmommapsychmomma 3061 replies46 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited July 17
    Love a local small produce store I discovered last year. Bought tons of fresh fruit and vegetables for the week. Baskets are $1. Bananas, limes, plums, zucchini, tomatoes, peaches, etc.
    edited July 17
    · Reply · Share
  • jym626jym626 55561 replies2896 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    On my AmEx card, it currently has a cashback offer on Casper mattresses, but you have to spend $1500 and you will get $300 back.
    · Reply · Share
    Anyone have an air fryer? There is an Oster air fryer on sale for $59 at Best Buy. Wondered if it was worth considering.
    · Reply · Share
  • HImomHImom 34339 replies391 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Just looked through my email and bought two sets of 450 count 100% cotton full-size sheets on sale at Sam’s with free shipping. It was 1/2 price if the exact same sheets I just bought at Sam’s the other day (& will of course be returning). The total price of the two sets of sheets delivered to our home is just over $30 (including tax). Incredible deal!
    · Reply · Share
  • abasketabasket 19357 replies860 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Target has "save $40 when you spend $100" online on furniture, home,rugs and more when you use the code COLLEGE. That's a good deal for anyone!
    · Reply · Share
  • CheeringsectionCheeringsection 2463 replies75 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Sales tax free weekend in 9 states. https://www.thebalance.com/tax-free-weekends-1358029.
    · Reply · Share
    Was just alerted by ad in newspaper to free rebate on Bic gel pens, but you have to buy no later than 9/7 and it has to be mailed by 9/9 and received by 9/18. Still, it is free I’d you download the form and meet requirements. Form is at www.bicfreebate.com. I love gel pens, so may do it if it’s convenient.
    · Reply · Share
  • deb922deb922 5651 replies189 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    If anyone like the embraceable underwear from soma, today they are 10 for $40. Use rakuten (formerly ebates) for 10%.

I have shoprunner so I have free shipping. I do not know what the shipping is so don’t @me. But $4 a pair is a very good price.
    · Reply · Share
  • 1214mom1214mom 4555 replies180 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Philosophy has bogo early for VIPs. Code is VIPBOGO.
    · Reply · Share
    Just enjoyed the traveling production of Phantom of the Opera. My sister said my nephew got us special group rate for $20 discount. It was fabulous. $91/ticket.
    · Reply · Share
    Inspired from seeing Phantom, told my BIL we want to see Hamilton while in SF in November and per the website there are still lots of great seats at good prices! Yay!

I’m on waiting list to borrow book and soundtrack from library. I’m #2 on waiting list for both!
    · Reply · Share
    D had no idea she can see Hamilton in SF. I have a feeling she will be going with her cousin in SF to see it in the near future. She just figured she'd have to wait ages until it is available.
    · Reply · Share
    You can download the music with the lyrics on Amazon music.
    · Reply · Share
  • VaBluebirdVaBluebird 3280 replies229 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited August 29
    Zulily has Smartwool, Cuddl Duds, Crayola and Melissa and Doug right now. All great name brands. I don't know about you, but Christmas is on my radar.
    edited August 29
    · Reply · Share
    Rakuten/ebates sitewide 15% rebate today
    · Reply · Share
    Longs/CVS was having 75% off lots of playdoh, water toys, dolls and bubbles, plus backpacks & coolers. I "saved" over $120 (spent over $40). All in all, I'm very pleased and they are fun, silly things that ought to bring some smiles to little faces (and their parents). If I don't give them away sooner, they will make silly Christmas grab bags.
    · Reply · Share