Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

On a more pleasant note: A most beautiful college campus list

12346»

Replies to: On a more pleasant note: A most beautiful college campus list

• AGoodFloridianAGoodFloridian Registered User Posts: 1,372 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    @IzzoOne , that list is great!
    Kenyon, Swarthmore, Darthmouth and UVa have some of the most gorgeous campuses I've ever seen, but one university hasn't been mentioned..

Where's the love for Vanderbilt, guys? ;;) The campus, the area, the students. They're all just too damn good looking, how is this so?!
  • turbo93turbo93 Registered User Posts: 2,858 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    My former cubemate is a West Point graduate and reports that looks can be deceiving :). Chicago... well, eventually the Gothic architecture kind of gets to your nerves a bit. Thankfully there are a few modern buildings to break the monotony. Indiana... DD2 is there. Amazing landscaping and 'unity' of theme. Same comment as for Chicago, a bit too uniform especially if you're trying to find your way around? Stanford is awesome especially landscaping as well.
  • IzzoOneIzzoOne Registered User Posts: 469 Member
    GoodFloridian, I agree. Vanderbilt is often overlooked and was by me. Not sure why that is the case. And Nashville is quite a nice city now.
This discussion has been closed.