right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Johns Hopkins Summer Programs

dfpardodfpardo 3 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9 New Member
edited April 2006 in Parents Forum
Please post your experiences with the JHU Summer Programs. Considering the Discover Hopkins program. How were the lectures/workshops? Living conditions? Social/extracurricular activities? Were the attendees mostly rising Soph, Jr or Sr? Any comments would be very much appreciated!
edited April 2006
2 replies
Post edited by dfpardo on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Johns Hopkins Summer Programs

• Faline2Faline2 4206 replies40 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,246 Senior Member
    try putting CTY Hopkins in the Search window, dfpardo. that is what I did, and the comments from summers past helped me get the courage to send my S there for the first time this summer. (We will miss him, but I can tell he is pleased about it.) He got his first choice in class selection and we are really feeling very positively for him..he is a rising sophomore so we put this option off a while..I think there is only one other summer where he is even eligible to attend CTY. He is plenty mature enough at his age to navigate on his own there.
    good luck.
    · Reply · Share
  • dfpardodfpardo 3 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Thanks Faline2. I was actually not looking at the CTY program but the Discover Hopkins program. My D has some scheduling conflicts that limit the programs she can attend.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity