right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Problem with Notifications?

IxnayBobIxnayBob 4485 replies42 threads Senior Member
I couldn't find a way to PM tech support (is there a way?). Anyway, this morning, I started getting the red circle showing new notifications on my page (upper right, next to my username). When I click on it though, I get a message that "You do not have any notifications yet." Usually, even if there's nothing new, old notifications would show up there, and additionally, there's usually something posted in popular threads (Binge Watching, Say it Here, Why Did Your Kids Refuse to Consider a School, etc.).

Is it just me?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Problem with Notifications?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity