right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Notre Dame's ND Ignite Online Program

Ilovecollege1001Ilovecollege1001 16 replies2 threads Junior Member
Does anyone have feedback regarding Notre Dame's ND Ignite Online Program? My son took an early ACT this year during his 7th grade, following that he received a letter from Notre Dame saying he scored well in his ACT and Notre Dame is inviting him to a highly selective online program. It indicates that this program will help prepare them for college. This program starts in the 7th and 8th grade and carries on until 10th grade. It will be a few hours every month or quarter. I would like to know parents' feedback. Is this worth the time? What do they learn? Is this going to require too much commitment therefore taking time away from other extracurricular activities? When do they do these online programs? Thank you for sharing whatever perspective or experiences you have.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Notre Dame's ND Ignite Online Program

• 473ky9473ky9 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Did your son join NDIgnite? My son was in it and we found that it helped him focus on issues like time management, leadership, and college life. That being said, it appears to have closed down suddenly with no new broadcasts for this school year. Is that the same experience you have had or is it still broadcasting?
    · Reply · Share
  • 473ky9473ky9 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Did your son every join NDIgnite?
    · Reply · Share