right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

PSAT Prep Books needed

MathewDexMathewDex 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi, this is Mathew, a father who wants to see his child to be successful in the upcoming PSAT. It's like a dream for me and my child. I am trying my level best to do my job as a father and I believe my child is doing the same. I want some good books for him so that he can complete his preparation with confidence. Recently I visited https://www.onlinebooksreview.com/articles/best-psat-prep-books and bought "PSAT/NMSQT Prep 2019" from there recommended books. Now, I want more recommendation from you. I hope you will help me. Thanks in advance.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: PSAT Prep Books needed

• RuledIndexCardsRuledIndexCards 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Please don't shoot the messenger, but your child should really be the one doing this. I get that you are trying to help your child but the phrase "It's like a dream for me..." concerns me. That being said, I believe its better to practice the 4 sections individually. The questions are not that difficult but the test-taking aspect is. Practice whichever subject you are weakest at but more importantly, get comfortable taking a long test. A lack of confidence will make you doubt your answers and that kills your score
    · Reply · Share