right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Any Parents Live Near Illinois Institute of Technology??

kCcerkCcer 80 replies11 threads Junior Member
edited January 2008 in Parents Forum
If anyone lives near IIT and is willing to help someone. Then please reply here.
I am Student form NEPAL who just got accepted by IIT but in need of some serious help.
I will then PM you and we can discuss about my problem.

HELP!!!!!HELP!!!!!!
edited January 2008
4 replies
Post edited by kCcer on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Any Parents Live Near Illinois Institute of Technology??

• AtlmomAtlmom 752 replies54 threads Member
    have you looked at the thread on the top of the parent's forum? it is called in loco parentis and it is spec. for this purpose. you will need to search the the thread for neighboring cities, abreviations of your school or the full name. good luck.
    · Reply · Share
  • boysx3boysx3 4993 replies174 threads Senior Member
    I used to live in Chicago and will be moving back there in about another year and a half? Is there anything I can help you with. I might be able to put you in touch with some of my family/friends in Chicago.
    · Reply · Share
  • danasdanas 1770 replies11 threads Senior Member
    I live near IIT and could respond to questions about the area. Please be more specific about what interests and concerns you may have.
    · Reply · Share
  • kCcerkCcer 80 replies11 threads Junior Member
    Thank you.

I will send you all PM n contact u.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity