right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Heard of ed2go?

nutridamenutridame 47 replies23 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 70 Junior Member
edited June 2009 in Parent Cafe
Hi Everyone!

ed2go online course catalog for non-credit courses; adult & continuing education

Any experience?
Is it worth the money?

I really would like to take a class on programming, but I can't fit it in my schedule, and I can't take it in my community college because classes are usually offered at night; it is inconvenient for me.
edited June 2009
2 replies
Post edited by nutridame on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Heard of ed2go?

• WiggleWiggle 125 replies17 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
    I took an ed2go class on advanced Photoshop. I liked it, but I thought the pace was way to slow. So I took a lot of sessions at once instead of taking them on the schedule recommended. I thought the price was right and the content was what I was looking for. I did have a lot of students asking questions each session (forum style) which TAs answered very thoroughly and quickly.

But it was Photoshop, not a programming class.
    · Reply · Share
  • NorthEastMom2NorthEastMom2 348 replies39 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 387 Member
    I've never head of Ed2go, but I know some people who recommend lynda.com - it sounds similar.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity