Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

"Penn State received your FAFSA‏" E-mail

lullababylullababy Registered User Posts: 841 Member
edited April 2011 in Penn State
I received the "Penn State received your FAFSA‏" e-mail 3 days ago, but that's about it. Otherwise, my application is still pending for a decision. It's so nerve-wracking!

Just wondering, does the fact that a college received your FAFSA information have anything to foreshadow whether or not you'll be accepted?

(I'm new to anything college~ Sorry for the noobie question~)

Also, it's because it gave me a link to the eLions FPS thing...and I can login, but it says my 2011-2012 financial info has NOT been received yet.
Post edited by lullababy on

Replies to: "Penn State received your FAFSA‏" E-mail

• psuaddict09psuaddict09 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    I have no idea but im on the same boat. have u gotten an acceptance / rejection letter yet ?
  • kbiresearchkbiresearch Registered User Posts: 365 Member
    Were you guys wait listed? This seems way to late to just be hearinG. You should call admissions if this is the case. They were pretty responsive when I dealt with them back in January.
  • psuaddict09psuaddict09 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    I called on monday/ tuesday dont remember but they said i would have a response by the end of this week. I haven't heard yet :/ im a transfer applicant btw
This discussion has been closed.