Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Accepted, but to my second campus choice - I have questions?

lullababylullababy Registered User Posts: 841 Member
edited February 2011 in Penn State
My first was UP and my second was Erie. I found out today I was accepted, but into Erie for The College of Agricultural Sciences. My major chosen was Biology.

I was wondering if I could still do the LEAP summer session @ UP?

And, also, if I happen to change my major to undecided now (as in call right now and change it on my application), will that maybe allow me to get accepted into UP since I didn't pick a major?

I don't mind going to Erie as opposed to UP for my first two years, I just don't like the idea of going to a new school again because in my past years, I have always experience moving schools and I am not a social enough person to easily make new friends. However, I definitely don't hate the idea of it anyway.

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by lullababy on

Replies to: Accepted, but to my second campus choice - I have questions?

• lullababylullababy Registered User Posts: 841 Member
    Can't find an edit button, but wanted to rephrase my question as I just woke up from a nap and re-read it... it sounded confusing.

BASICALLY, I was accepted as a Biology major. However, given the situation that I did call in and change my major to DUS/Undecided, would I be reconsidered for the UP campus? Or, would they keep me at Erie for 2+2 but just have my major as whatever I changed it to?

AND, if I call in to change my fall session to summer session, could I still be reconsidered for UP as well? The LEAP program intrigues me, so I wouldn't mind, but I don't want to go there for a summer, then move to Erie!
This discussion has been closed.