right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Anyone who got accepted in College of Engineering-Computer Science?

bilal11bilal11 20 replies2 threads New Member
Searching for people who have been admitted to the college of engineering. And have same interest as I have-CS.
8 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Anyone who got accepted in College of Engineering-Computer Science?

• jakeybakejakeybake 158 replies4 threads Junior Member
    My son was accepted to CS-Engineering program
    · Reply · Share
  • JGCStationJGCStation 98 replies5 threads Junior Member
    edited February 2016
    My son also accepted to the college of engineering.
    edited February 2016
    · Reply · Share
  • sidpetsidpet 19 replies1 threads New Member
    My S was accepted to COE Chemical Eng.
    · Reply · Share
  • CSinPACSinPA 102 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Is it possible to start college at University Park as a freshman Computer Science Student? Their website is not clear and seems to mostly mention starting at a sattellite campus then transferring to University Park after two years.
    · Reply · Share
  • CSinPACSinPA 102 replies0 threads Junior Member
    The 2+2 for an OOS student (or international) would suck. (We lived in PA for 20 years but recently moved to a neighboring state).
    · Reply · Share
  • DreadpiritDreadpirit 488 replies3 threads Member
    @CSinPA - yes, a Comp Sci major can start at University Park (sort of). Technically speaking, nobody is actually admitted into their major until (usually) sophomore year.

What you are looking at is the 2+2 program for student who aren't admitted directly into University Park - they start at a branch campus and can transfer into their major after two years.
    · Reply · Share
  • ox02ox02 2 replies1 threads New Member
    Hey, I got in. And I've had an interest in CS for a long time. If you wanted to talk or something let me know.
    · Reply · Share
  • Spring123Spring123 9 replies0 threads New Member
    Wondering which school your son decided on & how he came to his decision. My son has a few more days until May 1st and having trouble making a decision.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity