I was recently admitted to the Eberly College of Science for Biomedical Engineering, but since being admitted I believe my primary focus has shifted. My stats are that I have a 4.0 unweighted GPA and 34 ACT, and I am in state. Would I be able to transfer if I waited a semester or two to confirm my academic interests, or would switching right now be the only time that they would allow? Can I even switch?
Help would be greatly appreciated because right now I am deciding between Villanova, UVA, Alabama, and Penn State and Penn State seems to have the best of both worlds with lower total cost and highly ranked business school. Thanks!