Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Is my roommate ignoring me?

Ajpat123Ajpat123 Registered User Posts: 216 Junior Member
Im an incoming freshman I received my roommates information a few weeks ago. He emailed me and I couldn't respond for a week because I was recovering from wisdom teeth extraction. I ended up emailing him on the 29th of July and he hasnt responded since. I thought maybe the email didnt go through so I decided to text him (with the number given) 2 days before. Im guessing the number he gave me was a landline phone and didnt take texts. I noticed he added me on snapchat (through my number) and I thought maybe he isnt ignoring me. 2 days after I texted him (so today) I tried to talk to him on snap chat. I saw that he opened it but still no response. I would call him but I dont want to disturb his family members if it is a landline/home phone. My friend told me to wait it out and just meet him on move in day, but I wanted to discuss what to bring to the room.

Replies to: Is my roommate ignoring me?

This discussion has been closed.