right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Penn State Transfer

gastineau12gastineau12 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hello,

I am trying to transfer to Penn State main, and was wondering my odds or if there were things to do to help my chances. In my first semester I got a rough 2.6 gpa, the second semester a 3.35, and over the summer at community college in order to get to 60 hours I got a 2.95. All together my GPA is a 2.96 and I was wondering since the requirement is 2.7 for Energy Business and Finance, if my odds were decent. I am from Pennsylvania originally and did well on SATs if that would help my odds. Im also on track for a much better semester this fall as I am applying for Spring 2017.

Any comments or suggestions would be great, thank you for your help.
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity