right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

2+2 Program

Kcpark11Kcpark11 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hello everyone, I am a current Junior in High School and am looking to apply to Penn State Altoona for the 2+2 program. I know classes at Altoona will be small so I am wondering when I get to PSU main campus for my junior and senior year of college will my classes there be small as well? Thanks in advance.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: 2+2 Program

• jlhpsujlhpsu Forum Champion Penn State 1971 replies39 threads Forum Champion
    By the time you get to University Park campus your junior year, you will mostly be in your major classes, which are much smaller than the general ed and weed out classes that they find in the first two years.
    · Reply · Share