right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

I have some questions about transferring into Penn State

legendofmaxlegendofmax 4528 replies209 threads Senior Member
edited August 2006 in Penn State
This is for a friend because I do not know the answer myself.

But she wonders what will be required of her if she wishes to transfer into Penn State from PCC. She is currently in high school and has not yet graduated -- but she is taking her classes at the local community college, getting college credit. She has not yet taken her SAT. But she knows she will get her Associates degree by the end of next summer by the time she would be going to Penn State. Does she need to take the SAT? What must she ensure she has done? What are the requirements for such transfer students? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks, argatou, xiexie, danke, gracias, merci, 7h4nk j00, etc.
edited August 2006
1 replies
Post edited by legendofmax on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I have some questions about transferring into Penn State

• RafiqahRafiqah 39 replies5 threads Junior Member
    No one has yet replied to you and I don't have an answer. maybe before it is too late, you or your friend should contact an admissions officer at Penn State and ask them the questions that you have. Go to their website to find a contact number. Sorry I couldn't help.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity