right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Studio Art Major at Pitzer

ruby2sdayruby2sday 34 replies4 threads Junior Member
Hi! My S was accepted to Pitzer and is very excited! He was also accepted at several other wonderful, small LAC's -- as well as some Art Schools. I am wondering if anyone can offer any insight into the Arts community and offerings specifically at Pitzer. He is very solid academically but his true passion is the Arts. Thank you for any info!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Studio Art Major at Pitzer

• NCalParentNCalParent 8 replies0 threads New Member
    Can't speak directly to the art major or range of specific art offerings, but will say that my daughter has had several friends who are doing some type of art focus in their studies and they are very happy with the offerings both at Pitzer and the overall consortium. Pitzer is also very open about creating your own major, she has two good friends who are working with their advisors to something very specific to their interests. Overall, she says she is very happy with her advising, classes, and all the opportunities within the 5Cs.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity