Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Accepted Pratt Fall 2013

EnriqueGarciaEnriqueGarcia Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
edited July 2013 in Pratt Institute
I just got my acceptance letter for the arch program!
This is crazy, I wasn't expecting mine until after Christmas. Has anybody else heard back?
You can check your app status on Pratt Institute Application Status
Post edited by EnriqueGarcia on

Replies to: Accepted Pratt Fall 2013

• ktcollegektcollege Registered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    My daughter just emailed me from school with the link to her acceptance letter. It was dated Dec. 10. Since I don't have her log in, did you get any info on merit aid?
  • EnriqueGarciaEnriqueGarcia Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Congrats, and not yet! how about you?
    Thanks and you, too. No...no merit info yet.
  • designgirl128designgirl128 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Congrats!!! If you don't mind me asking around what date did you apply? I want to hear back so badly!
  • EnriqueGarciaEnriqueGarcia Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    I submitted my app October 30, but I think my SAT scores took a while to get there.
  • designgirl128designgirl128 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    :( i submitted october 21st! (For fashion design) gahhh i can't wait any longer!
    so you got it in an email too? or the mail?
    Im going to be a mess for the next week!
    My daughter sent hers in right before the deadline. We knew that we would lose power during Sandy (we live in the Virginia around DC), so we rushing to finish early apps. Her interest is creative writing.
    Oh and designgirl128, I tried to log in to my daughter's account for her last night, thinking I wonder if they have everything (she's been monitoring things, but I forgot if she received an email). but I couldn't find where we had logged on before?? SO I found the page that is posted above. I entered her email twice and the link we sent to her. She checked it this morning and the letter was posted dated Dec. 10. SO I don't think they even sent her an email to check! glad I checked!
  • ibstudent3095ibstudent3095 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey,
    Could you please tell me your scores and everything as i hsve applied for arch to pratt and am eagerly awaiting a reply?
    Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using CC
  • zksprlrotoRlzksprlrotoRl Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I was accepted (I think...?), but unlike everyone here I got an email directly from the office but when I checked the Check Your Application Status Online it was still "under review" :S Weird...
  • MelMariaMelMaria Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    There was a problem with my acceptance last year and I ended up hearing back from them very late! If anyone hasn't heard back yet don't get discouraged it cans still be a yes :)
  • kmjean95kmjean95 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I got accepted with a nice merit scholarship too! I was shocked but absolutely thrilled! It was the first school I had heard from. Good start. :)
  • Yankee99Yankee99 Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    Congratulations!! :) When did you apply? And was the decision sent via email or regular mail?
  • limjulianalimjuliana Registered User Posts: 96 Junior Member
    hey i dunno if you'll read this, but ... may i ask how much scholarship you got ?
This discussion has been closed.