right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Retaking course worries! PLS HELP

millionsofsmilesmillionsofsmiles 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi, I just graduated from a 4 year university and in my last year I took Ochem 2 however, I didn’t receive a grade that I’m proud of. So, I’m debating if I should push my graduation date back to retake the course however, the grade won’t be forgiven it’ll only be averaged in. My other option is taking the same course at a community college and it’ll also be averaged in only difference is, it’ll just be financially better. BUT I’m worried that it’ll look bad to dental schools that I got a low grade at a 4 year and trying to retake it at a CC. Can someone tell me what exactly they look at?? I don’t mind pushing my date back but if the outcome is the same I’d rather save the money for grad school. PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND!
edited June 2019
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity