Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

pre-med course order

estrella834estrella834 Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
edited May 2006 in Pre-Med Topics
Is there any particular order to take the pre-med courses? There are four basic science pre-requisites to take in three years, which two classes do you recommend taking the same year?
Post edited by estrella834 on

Replies to: pre-med course order

• bost88bost88 Registered User Posts: 195 Junior Member
    on that note, what classes would you take with orgo which requires a huge time committment?? Should you take another science with it or only easy humanities courses such as a language and psychology or something??
  • BigredmedBigredmed Registered User Posts: 3,732 Senior Member
    Take your organic semesters easy is my reccomendation. I would not however take a language at the same time, at least not at my school where language classes tended to be very time consuming.

Most people will throw the bio classes in when they can. Unless of course you're a bio major, in which case those courses are where you are going to focus your scheduling efforts.
This discussion has been closed.