Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Ask a Deerfield Sophomore

DeerfieldGurlDeerfieldGurl Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
edited September 2012 in Prep School Admissions
Hey there , i'm a deerfield returning sophomore ....CLASS OF 14 Represent !
You can ask me ANYTHING ! (:
Post edited by DeerfieldGurl on

Replies to: Ask a Deerfield Sophomore

• BlairSmithBlairSmith Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Are there parties there and hot guys? sorry i sound so vain but still I am so desperate to hear stuff about campus life from a student and not some administrator...any way you could email me? message me on college confidential i have so many questions and would love to talk to you about deerfield
  • ExeterloverExeterlover Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
    Hello! I am really interested in Deerfield, so I have a few questions for you. First off, I want to ask how well you did on the SSAT. Also, can you please answer my question on my account? Just click on 'exeterlover' and then find my question..thanks!
  • bingalotbingalot Registered User Posts: 187 Junior Member
    Guys...this person doesn't come on college confidential--I know them. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have through PM or on the "ask a Deerfield freshman" thread (I am a sophomore now, though)!
    Go big Green!
This discussion has been closed.