Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Sleepovers?

prepster1234prepster1234 Registered User Posts: 75 Junior Member
Are sleepovers aloud? For example if I wanted to go to a day students house for a sleepover is that okay? Or If a friend was visiting me on campus would they be able to sleep in my dorm? Thank yoj

Replies to: Sleepovers?

• mrnephewmrnephew Registered User Posts: 4,021 Senior Member
    Sleepovers are allowed for boarders, and for day students to stay on campus, but in order to go off campus here, a parent has to email the housemaster and the HM has to approve before you go off campus. As for visitors, sleepovers are generally not allowed, I think.
  • ccnaf14ccnaf14 Registered User Posts: 259 Junior Member
    Basically what Mr. Nephew said. Generally speaking, sleepovers are allowed. At Saint James, it's one per weekend. If it is a boarder sleeping over in another dorm is just talking to the dorm head or whoever is on duty. As for day students wanting to board, you typically can, it just takes a little preparation. Visitors are not allowed to spend the night unless you can donate a building haha.
  • skieuropeskieurope Super Moderator Posts: 38,606 Super Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Same as the above 2, although non-student guests are permitted with permission.
This discussion has been closed.