right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Upcoming changes to the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

How to Study for the SSAT's in 2 weeks?

FantasyScribblerFantasyScribbler 5 replies3 threads New Member
I procrastinated a lot and now I need help on how to study for the SSAT in 2 weeks. Is it possible to still get a high score on the SSAT if I study hard enough? My weakest points are the Quantitive section and the Synonym section.
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How to Study for the SSAT's in 2 weeks?

• willmowillmo 145 replies9 threads Junior Member
    For the synonyms section, I would just recommend learning vocab words and taking words that you miss from your practice tests. You can used the official ssat website for tests, or varsity tutors ssat to study vocab and math and any other ssat section. I would try to set the bar at a max of 20-30 questions wrong on the test to get a "high" score
    · Reply · Share
  • FantasyScribblerFantasyScribbler 5 replies3 threads New Member
    By high I just mean 85+
    · Reply · Share
  • CenterCenter 2204 replies66 threads Senior Member
    edited November 2017
    I guess its possible. Depends on your general test taking skills and your past performance as indicator. Sorry to say not inclined to proffer any advice to someone who waits until two weeks before the test. Good luck.
    edited November 2017
    · Reply · Share
  • Allenz6107Allenz6107 15 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I did this last year....so my advice to you would be to just focus on your weaknesses. For Quantitive, I would say get one of those SSAT prep workbooks. I used one by the Princeton Review and it covered the test really well. As for Synonyms, expand your vocabulary. There are tons of Quizlets online I used, and a few minutes here and there can go a long way on the test. I ended up with a rather high score with just 2 weeks of cramming, so it definitely is possible.

Feel free to message me with questions.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity