Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.

What is "Graded Writing Sample"

13»

Replies to: What is "Graded Writing Sample"

• CaliMexCaliMex Registered User Posts: 611 Member
    I doubt the MX on-site essay carries much weight. Interviews are optional there!
  • SculptorDadSculptorDad Registered User Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    Both the writing and the comment can be typed. We submitted a pdf download from turnitin with typed grade and comments from the instructor.
  • FunintheSun1211FunintheSun1211 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    My school uses Google Classroom, so comments are not in a place where it is easy to get them in a screenshot or anything...
  • bsmom2004bsmom2004 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    The graded writing sample was a typed essay that was printed out, teacher wrote comments/feedback on it. We scanned it and uploaded that for the submission.
  • bsmom2004bsmom2004 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    You need to print that out and ask the teacher to write those comment and resubmit. My eighth grader also uses google docs/classroom and doesn't normally receive a hard copy with written comments on it but teacher did so for this purpose.
13»