Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How to send standardlized test score?

doggiegoesnutsdoggiegoesnuts Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
Hi, everyone! I'm new to CC. I am now applying for PG year at Deerfield. I previously took SAT I, Subject Test and AP. I am wondering how can I send those scores to DA. I searched on college board web, yet get no result. Does anyone know how?

Replies to: How to send standardlized test score?

  • narcissediaz98narcissediaz98 Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
    Do you have a pdf copy of your score results? Or access to download a copy? I would ask the admissions office if you could email them that report that way.
Sign In or Register to comment.