Since my daughter will be so young when she takes the test, it will be sort of an intimidating experience being among high schoolers so I wanted to give her as much heads-up on the conditions to expect on test day as possible. Can anyone help out?
1. Where on the test are you supposed to write your name? Is it the test booklet or on the bubble sheet? Also will she need to put her SSN or just name and address?
2. Does the proctor specify page numbers to turn to when it's time to move on to a new section or does he or she just say "go to the math without calculator" section and you have to find where that is?
3. Does the proctor tell you when you have 5 minutes left or give any time updates?
4. Where do kids keep their stuff during the test? I know they can't have anything in the room but where do they keep snacks, sweaters, water etc.?
5. How far in advance should kids arrive on test day?
6. Can kids bring tissues to the testing room?
7. Are they allowed to write in the testing booklet?