Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Schools (final list, I think)

PrincipalVPrincipalV Registered User Posts: 950 Member
edited October 2009 in Prep School Admissions
Final list, I think... idk

-Andover
-Exeter
-Groton
-SPS
-Thacher
-UWC: one of them
-Hong Kong
-Atlantic
-USA

I have a good list (I think) of reaches and match-ish schools, no safeties.

I know about most of these schools, but I would like to know more about Thacher and the UWCs. Also if anyone is familiar with King's School in Jordan. Thx.
Post edited by PrincipalV on

Replies to: Schools (final list, I think)

• MaterSMaterS Registered User Posts: 1,558 Senior Member
    For which class are you applying?

I'm curious why Milton didn't make the final cut.
  • tetustetus Registered User Posts: 27 New Member
    the principalv is a fraud!!! he will post 1000 + times, claim he gets accepted everywhere, then decide not to enroll. it doesn't matter why. that is what he will do. don't waste your time engaging with him.
  • italianboarderitalianboarder Registered User Posts: 762 Member
    He did this last year as well.

PrincipalV, I would not recommend posting about all the things that you did/would have done in regards to the prep admission process(Or give advice like you have attended a boarding school). I often get a tab bit annoyed when people talk about their experience... when they don't have one. You have given the impression that you know what the real boarding school life is like in several posts.

It is just a very odd series of events that you would apply, get accepted everywhere and then have a surprise move to India(You don't really behave like you live in India... You post at very normal US times). It's whatever though.
  • PrincipalVPrincipalV Registered User Posts: 950 Member
    I post at India morning and evening (sometimes throughout the day). Stop acting as if the US is the only time. I really do live in India, if you know how to go ahead and run my IP address. Or am I relaying my real US address from Podunk through India?
    For which class are you applying?

I'm curious why Milton didn't make the final cut.

Not sure, either '12 or '13 (repeat vs. not repeating). Milton, long story. I will PM you if you want.
  • lemons.can.flylemons.can.fly Registered User Posts: 184 Junior Member
    Gosh guys, give PV a break!

I'm applying to Andover, Exeter, and SPS too... good luck. x_x
  • SoontoBoardSoontoBoard Registered User Posts: 285 Junior Member
    Yeah, really. Why would he choose a similar username if he is trying to trick us into thinking its not him? PV, why Groton? I visited and applied but I don't see it's great draw.
  • PrincipalVPrincipalV Registered User Posts: 950 Member
    I've been thinking about that one too. My Dad, maybe ten years ago, went for a conference there and said the campus was beautiful. I read into it and it seemed interesting.

My main thing is the tuition is a fair bit more than Exeter/Andover.
This discussion has been closed.