right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

MyAndover

bookworm240mcbookworm240mc 178 replies2 threads Junior Member
edited February 2010 in Prep School Admissions
I've been trying to log into MyAndover for a while, now, but when I put in my last name and SSN, it says it doesn't recognize me. They claim they sent me an email with an Andover ID #, but I have searched and searched and found no such thing. Is this happening to anyone else? I mean, I'm pretty sure they received my application, but its kinda weird...... Anyone have any recommendations or similar problems?
edited February 2010
5 replies
Post edited by bookworm240mc on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: MyAndover

• KE83KE83 16 replies3 threads New Member
    You should have received an email with an Andover ID # and a password after your Candidate Profile was received. The password can be changed once you have logged on for the first time. Could the email have gone to another address or spam folder?
    · Reply · Share
  • Rad-in-Plaid96Rad-in-Plaid96 3158 replies49 threads Senior Member
    Call the school.
    · Reply · Share
  • urbanflopurbanflop 1667 replies15 threads Senior Member
    It could be Myandover is down till March 10, because a couple of weeks ago Lionlinks was down for awhile.
    · Reply · Share
  • bookworm240mcbookworm240mc 178 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I'm really annoyed, I can't get into either of them... I got the e-mail confirming that they both got my candidate profile, and Exeter gave me an ID #, but no password, and Andover just thanked me for my submission and reminded me the date the app. was due. I haven't gotten anything since then, e-mail wise, so I guess I just have to wait for snail mail. ARGGGG!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • assignassign 694 replies18 threads Member
    I talked to an admission officer a while ago and she said MyAndover is only a system used for application tracking. Once they've received all materials, MyAndover is of no use.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity